Sometimes, in all that you do for your family, you neglect yourself. Taking care of yourself and your family is the idea behind the Mommy Makeover. More than ever, you have exciting surgical options to reverse the unwanted effects of childbearing and age. There are many reasons why you may have put off cosmetic surgery until now. Hectic schedules and worrying about downtime are common reasons, however, new procedures and techniques have reduced downtime considerably often times allowing you to get back to your normal activities in just a few short days. Other women are worried about focusing on themselves, rather than their families. Many find that it’s essential to do both, understanding that a happy mother transfers that to the family setting.
A mommy makeover is any combination of cosmetic procedures that restore your before-pregnancy appearance, typically focusing on the breasts and abdomen. A typical makeover might include a tummy tuck, a breast procedure such as an augmentation, lift or reduction and liposuction of the legs, arms or trunk. The term “mommy makeover” may be new, but the procedures involved have a long, successful, and safe track record. Dr. Baroody will provide you with many options to address your breasts and abdomen; including breast lift, breast reduction, breast augmentation, body sculpting with liposuction, and tummy tuck techniques. These procedures, which can dramatically improve how you look and feel, are easier to fit into your schedule and your budget than you may think.
Are you a good candidate for a mommy makeover?
Mommy makeovers are designed to reverse the physical changes associated with childbearing and aging. If childbirth has left you with the following characteristics, consider undergoing a mommy makeover:
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Your breasts have become so much larger after childbirth that they are out of proportion with the rest of your body and they cause back pain.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- You have early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
Dr. Baroody will personalize your treatment using modern techniques to minimize pain and recovery time so that you get great results and can quickly return to your family and your life. Take the next step and schedule your consultation with Dr. Baroody today! 203.790.5700
Information provided by Dr. Baroody and Smart Beauty Guide.